Northwest Differential Service
11914 124th Ave NE
Kirkland, WA 98034
Local Service and Parts: (425) 827-2868
Fax: (425) 820-2939
Toll Free Service and Parts: (425) 820-2939
What ASA Means to the Consumer
When your vehicle is repaired by an Automotive Service Association (ASA) member-business, you can expect the following:
• An attentiveness to you, the customer. ASA members work to earn and keep your satisfaction and trust. An average of 77 percent of customers are repeat customers.
• Repairs and service backed by years of experience. The average ASA shop is 22 years old and 89 percent of ASA members are part of family-owned businesses.
• Adherence to ASA's Code of Ethics that outlines professional business practices.
• Accurate diagnosis and repairs. ASA members stay up-to-date with evolving vehicle technology by attending technical education classes.
• Access to information. By belonging to ASA, members have access to more than 30 association benefits, including the latest technical and management education, and regulatory information.